"Be strong, show yourself a man and observe all the Lord your God requires." 1 Kings 2:2-3
Our mission is to:
- Walk humbly with God (Isaiah 6:1-9)
- Shepherd our families responsibly (Eph 5:24-33; 6:4)
- Relate to one another honestly (Rom 12:17; Phil 4:8)
- Share the Gospel passionately (Matt 28:18-20)
Our vision is to: become a movement of men growing in intimacy with God and living a Great Commission lifestyle.
As iron sharpens iron,so one man sharpens another Proverbs 27:17
We are Men who seek to:
- Live under the Lordship of Jesus Christ(Eph 2:21-22).
- Understand that the battle is the Lord's and is to be fought in the spiritual realm and in the fullness of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:7-8; Eph 6:10-13).
- Work together to hasten the return of our Lord through ministry and service to our church, workplaces, communities, districts, nation and the world (Matt 24:14; 1 Cor 12:14-26).
The Bridgton Alliance Men's Ministry is dedicated to:
- Linking men to Christ
- Linking men in building Christian character
- Linking men in service
Our traditional men's events include:
- Fourth Sunday of every month - men's breakfast with a devotional and prayer time.
- Men's dinner during our church missions week
- We serve by being the cooks for Ladies breakfast during our church missions week
- We serve by being the cooks for our annual Easter sunrise breakfast
- We give a helping hand to the community where needed - moving, home repairs, raking, transportation, etc.
- We attend Iron Sharpens Iron and Promise Keepers events.