Puppets with a Purpose is a dynamic group of children directed by Ann Ruel who perform with puppets, hoola-hoops, dancing and singing to bring the message that all should hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. The teachings are Bible based, yet fun and very entertaining for both young and old. For more information, please contact Ann Ruel at 207-415-9166 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission statement and goals for 2007 are as follows:
A. The mission of Puppets with a Purpose is to introduce, enhance and educate children and adults to the word of Christ through various entertaining means. The program uses puppets, skits, dance, hoola hoops, jump roping and uplifting Christian music to bring forth and honor God and Jesus.
The ultimate goal is to bring children and people to accept and learn the messageof salvation. All are welcome in the Kingdom of God.
B. The Vision for 2007- The vision for 2007 is to put together 3 different programs, Spring, Summer/Fall, and Winter programs and travel with the programs.
C. The goal is to increase our current number of children participating in the program from 7 to 14. Ages of children participating, no younger than 7 years old and up.
D. Objectives for the program:
1. We will travel this year to nursing homes, Christian schools, and churches throughout Maine.
2. Our main focus will be the Bridgton and surrounding towns.
The public will be invited to 3 main shows we plan to have at the Bridgton Alliance Church on the following dates:
May 26, 2007 @ 6 p.m.
September 8, 2007 @ 6 p.m.
December 1, 2007 @ 6 p.m. (Christmas Program)
3. We will be deciding on a fund raiser for our program, to obtain money for a World situation that needs our attention.
4. We will begin a new part of our program in February, training and getting the children in shape for Jump Roping for Jesus.
5. Our goal would also be to involve Christian children and non-Christian children in the program.
6. Our ministry will pray that we bring more souls to Christ, through our programs in 2007.
7. The program will also be working on a Children’s Book that will be presented through the puppet ministry and the book sold at the program. Proceeds to pay for cost of the book and then to benefit our “world cause”.
8. Designing new puppets that will be fun and exciting not only for the children participating but for the audience watching.
9. To put together professional and high level programs, while telling Gods word throughout.
10. To make each program special, entertaining and unique to any other puppet ministry.
11. To continue to work with God on his plan of where he wants this ministry to go in 2007. Where you lead Lord, I will follow.